Home || Technology, Environment, Legal | Our Story
What Does An Ill-fitting Saddle Do | What Makes Flexible Saddles Unique
Fitting | Contact Us, Find a Retailer, Trade Inquiries
Trekker True Talent 995 €
– Short, lightweight 6.0 kg and compact. No flap that needs space so particularly easy to fit also on horses
with strong, far back reaching shoulders.
– Suits also horses with a compact back. Suits ponies, Arabs etc. as well as big horses.
– Luxury for professional endurance riders and anyone who wants to have a comfortable, light-weight
and beautiful saddle for any kind of riding.
– You can adjust the seat yourself between 16”–18” VIDEO
– You can adjust the pommel width between 19.5–41 cm by winding the horizontal part in the middle of the pommel. VIDEO1 and VIDEO 2
– All the Trekkers suit horses of different widths from narrow to table-top.
– The panels are filled with Soft Foam. Their position can be adjusted. Two lengths are available: 42.5 cm / 45.5 cm.
– The Trekkers are flexible between the pommel and the cantle.
– The Trekker adapts under the rider's weight so that the saddle follows the horse's contour and fits like a glove.
– The weight distribution of the Trekkers is excellent. The shock absorption is better than in hard-treed saddles.
– Top quality leather and craftmanship.
– The underside is made of lightweight Cordura. Luxurious and durable.
– Lovely design made by our European master saddlers.
Colours: Black, dark brown. Other colours and suede seats on request.
A safe and comfortable Seat and adjustable panels under the saddle, filled with Soft Foam.
Trekker Fenders with adjustable knee blocks. The stirrup leathers place the leg and foot in the right
position. 51–60 cm. Brown or black.198.00 Euro / Pair.
Trekker Short Fenders, without knee blocks. 47–57 cm. Brown or black. 119.50 Euro / Pair.
Trekker True Talent with a Suede Seat (on request) and Trekker Fenders with knee blocks.
Trekker True Talent with Trekker Fenders with knee blocks. Special colours on request.
Trekker True Talent withTrekker Short Fenders.
More information about the models
More photos of the True Talent
More photos and information about the models and how they differ from each other:
Photos ©Trekker Flexible Saddles Ltd, www.selles-trekker.com, www.flexibelezadels.nl, LA SELLERIE de Fabienne Creations.